Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Madriaga Wedding


So lets see if I can do this~ this post is to welcome the newly weds of our family. Natalya Anne Domingo. Is now Natalya Anne Madriaga!!! WOW.. they had a last minute wedding on mothers day! CRAZY~ I thought I wasnt gonna be able to make it, but low and behold I DID.... 


morning of... 
the start of the bouquet we made~
Dang we are good!!





Dad walking Talya UP the isle..
ssshhhh... its happening~


MR &MRS. MADRIAGA(wit mom peeking threw!!haahaa...


the 2 sisters to help support!! 

3 comments:

  1. Love you talya madriaga~ I proud of you sister! I cant wait to start the next chapter in your life, and to see what God holds for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SISTER!! I can't believe where my life is now. Such a lost child before, now I feel so much smarter, walking the right ways, its a awesome feeling. LOVE the photos.. Thank you for being such a strong person in my life and by my side.

      Delete
  2. Talya!!!! You are so beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. Tash, you have done such a good job on your blog! :) Miss you guys..

    ReplyDelete