Happy Halloween 2012~
So here we are for halloween! Boys got to dress up twice~
once for school and then for the cowboys halloween festival~ Kanen got to dress as a transformer
for school and Talen got to dress as a 60's investigator. Then the WHOLE ohana dressed as
GI Joe's. It was fun, and Kanen got 2nd place at the costume contest that nite! Well enjoy,
missing you all! love the Wong Yuen's
| on our way to the cowboys festival!!! |
| Oh and a side note~ We celebrated our 11th year together the next day. (three yrs. married) |

Tash! you looked sexy hotness! love it and miss you all soo much
ReplyDeleteHow did u make Rambo I mean rambett so decay! U guys totally rocked the family look. I dressed up as Carmen San Diego when I was about his age, brought me back haha. Love it!
ReplyDeleteBy decay I mean sexaay haha but stinkin phone likes to change my words.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! The boys look like they had a blast dressing up. You make one hot GI Jane! ;) Miss and love ya.
ReplyDeletethanks gurls~ love you guys!
ReplyDelete